ANZSRS Awards Criteria
ANZSRS New Investigator Award
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- Be a current member of the ANZSRS.
- Be submitting an abstract as a presenting author for the ANZSRS ASM.
- Make an oral presentation during the NIA session(s).
Applicants must submit only an electronic application as a single PDF file submitted via email to email@example.com
Your application should include:
- Attached coversheet/checklist.
- A copy of the abstract to be submitted as presenting author to the ANZSRS ASM.
- Accompanying letter of support.
- All text must be submitted on A4 pages with a 2cm margin to the top,bottom, left and right. Text must be single line spaced, with size 12Times New Roman font. No columns are permitted.
To apply for the Award you must submit the following application coversheet using the upload functionality in the online abstract submission form.
To view the ANZSRS New Investigator Award eligibility criteria and application coversheet please click here.